How does industrial lubricants harm the human body? This is a question that our consumers pay attention to at present, and then answer Chongqing Churun Lubricant Small Compensation for you.
Many different types of industrial lubricating base oils, such as: pure mineral oil, PAO ɑ dilute hydrocarbon composition oil, composition oil, polyether, alkylbenzene oil, biodegradable oil and biobase oil. When they become some kind of industrial lubricant, they cannot be mixed with each other, such as polyether, composition oil and other industrial lubricants, their performance will be significantly reduced.
Industrial lubricants have different additives in different applications. Outdoor hydraulic oil must be suitable for some temperature changes. Do not use indoor airtight hydraulic oil environment. Because the use of oil-forming conditions such as heavy gear oils is also different, super gear oils contain extreme pressure additives to ensure that they can be used in harsh environments. Molding oils are generally pure mineral oils and additives.
Animal tests have shown that refined mineral oil lubricants have low toxicity, but attention must be paid to the damage and maintenance of lubricant additives. Even if the new oil is non-toxic, metamorphism and pollution add its harmfulness during the application process, so be careful not to stick it on the skin, especially not to inhale or eat. If you accidentally get in your body, immediately wash it off with water.
Industrial lubricating oils have small evaporation, damage by inhalation, and inhalation of steam or oil mist may have slight effects.
At the end of the day, Chongqing Churun Lubricant reminds you that the industrial lubricant has always been poor and can only be processed as waste oil. Waste oil should be properly treated to avoid environmental pollution affecting our days.
Chongqing Churun Industrial Automation Co., Ltd., established in 2016, is located in District A, Jiulongpo Industrial Park, Chongqing.
Nature of the company: Manufacturer of intelligent robots with R & D, production, installation, service, and after-sale services, coating, welding, assembly testing, stamping logistics and transportation equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the difference between an electric oven and a gas oven? What's the difference between baked things?
- Fabrication of belt assembly line frame
- Four principles allow you to put the furniture coating production line into place!
- How to identify deteriorated industrial lubricants
- What processing needs to be done on the hardware pre-treatment production line?
- What are the main logistics automated conveying equipment?
- What are the uses of plastic coating production lines?
- Future development of intelligent handling robots
- What are the characteristics of swim immersion pretreatment production line?
- The role of industrial lubricants