During the use of industrial lubricants, some bulk oil products have undergone transformation due to improper storage. Therefore, mastering some identification methods of degraded industrial lubricants will provide a guarantee for safe oil use.
The first is the method of oil flow observation: take two measuring cups, one of which contains the industrial lubricant to be inspected, and the other empty on the table, and lift the measuring cup filled with industrial lubricant 30-30 cm away from the table and skew it, let The industrial lubricating oil slowly flows into the empty cup and observes its activity. Good-quality industrial lubricating oil flows are slender, uniform, and continuous; if the flow rate fluctuates, sometimes large pieces flow down, it indicates that the industrial lubricating oil has changed.
The second is the hand twist method: twist industrial lubricants between the thumb and forefinger and repeat the grinding. The better industrial lubricants have lubricity, less wear debris, and no conflicts; if you feel that there are major conflicts such as sand between fingers If there is a large amount of impurities in the industrial lubricating oil, it is indicated that there are many impurities in the industrial lubricating oil and it can no longer be used. It should be replaced with a new industrial lubricating oil.
The third is the light method: on a clear day, use a screwdriver to lift the industrial lubricating oil at an angle of 45 degrees to the horizontal surface. Compare the sunlight and observe the condition of the oil drops. Under light, it can be clearly seen that there is no wear debris in industrial lubricants; if there is too much wear debris, it should be replaced.
The fourth is the method of oil droplet traces: take a clean white filter paper and drop a few drops of oil. After the industrial lubricant leaks, if there is a black powder on the surface and it feels clogged by touching it with your hands, it means that there are many impurities in the industrial lubricant , Good industrial lubricating oil has no powder. It is dry and lubricated when touched by hand. The trace is yellow.
The company's product quality clearance, price concessions, if you have any intention, please click on the official website for consultation!
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the difference between an electric oven and a gas oven? What's the difference between baked things?
- Fabrication of belt assembly line frame
- Four principles allow you to put the furniture coating production line into place!
- What harm does industrial lubricants have on the human body?
- What processing needs to be done on the hardware pre-treatment production line?
- What are the main logistics automated conveying equipment?
- What are the uses of plastic coating production lines?
- Future development of intelligent handling robots
- What are the characteristics of swim immersion pretreatment production line?
- The role of industrial lubricants