At the World Intelligent Handling Robot Conference, FANUC showed a giant intelligent handling robot. This intelligent handling robot can lift a fully installed sedan, which can be used for transportation after the vehicle is installed in the future. In the past, the transfer of cars may require the use of other transmission equipment or artificial driving to the exhibition hall. In the future, the intelligent handling robot can directly pick up the car and put it on the exhibition hall of the sales store.
Ultra-large intelligent handling robots have now been included in the development plan. This time, the world ’s largest overloaded intelligent handling robot with a load of 2.3 tons can transfer large objects such as entire cars in large spaces. This is the manpower that other intelligent handling robots could not do in the past. With the appearance of such large intelligent handling robots, other application scenarios will be further explored, and then the lack of low-load industrial intelligent handling robots at that time will be addressed.
As a global leader in industrial intelligent handling robots, FANUC uses a large number of intelligent handling robots near its own factories to perform unmanned operations for 24 hours. Most of FANUC's operations are performed by machines. Completed, while workers are more engaged in adjustment, repair, protection, maintenance, including program operations. In response to Zui's new Industrial Internet of Things trend, FANUC has proposed the concept of Zero Downtime (ZDT), that is, after the connection between the machine and the cloud, the provision of long-distance services on decentralized intelligent handling robot equipment, including fault early warning, precautionary protection, and Long-distance optimization, etc. At the same time, FANUC is using the Industrial Internet to provide long-distance intelligent services to users worldwide.
With regard to the development of future intelligent handling robots, FANUC has also made a lot of explorations, such as the use of deep learning skills of artificial intelligence, and accurate identification of workpieces in combination with 3D vision to improve the success of picking. Artificial intelligence skills and perhaps machine learning skills have given new talents to intelligent handling robots. With the introduction of more and more advanced skills, the talents of intelligent handling robots will be greatly improved and will further change our world and our manufacturing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the difference between an electric oven and a gas oven? What's the difference between baked things?
- Fabrication of belt assembly line frame
- Four principles allow you to put the furniture coating production line into place!
- What harm does industrial lubricants have on the human body?
- How to identify deteriorated industrial lubricants
- What processing needs to be done on the hardware pre-treatment production line?
- What are the main logistics automated conveying equipment?
- What are the uses of plastic coating production lines?
- What are the characteristics of swim immersion pretreatment production line?
- The role of industrial lubricants